About Me

My photo
I feel very strongly about equality and rights. I have strong faith, and i respect everyones opinions whether i feel the same or not. I enjoy knowing that others are happy. And i wish to help people throughout my life.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cry (Cried)^1054

At times one feels so passed tears,
enveloped in pain.
Looking up and in hope believing that his ears are attentive to their cries,
wishing that wings were part of the human build.
Running away in remembrance of the day one was turned to by him,
along with whom ones cries were heard by he.
Yelling through thunderous sobs;
"Out of the depths I cry to you!"

1 comment:

  1. Dr Itua email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and whatsapp nUmber +2348149277967 Dr Itua herbal medicines cure my herpes and hepatitis completely and it has been 3 years now there has been no outbreak, I'm so happy that I'm finally cured.
    Dr Itua can cure the following diseases; Herpes, Hiv, Copd, Diabetes, Parkinson, Hepatitis, Cancer, Lymes, Dr Itua Herbal Store www.drituaherbalcenter.com is very safe to use.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments. I'd loveto hear what you have to say.
Thnx.