About Me

My photo
I feel very strongly about equality and rights. I have strong faith, and i respect everyones opinions whether i feel the same or not. I enjoy knowing that others are happy. And i wish to help people throughout my life.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Missing out, or growing stronger?

Missing something that is meant to be such a huge part of your life,
Enveloped in the pain that runs deep,
Hidden in your heart,
No,
Your mind,
Or,
Maybe both,
Maybe being lost in feeling the pain isn't the worst it gets,
Is it possible that the resentment felt tward that person, that event,
Makes you stronger in ways that can only be felt after feeling weak,
Feeling lost and without control?
Cry.
Let the tears run, puddle, dry.
As the drout of resentment and anger fades,
You grow with power
Power that can only be used within.
Used within the heart,
No,
The Mind,
Maybe both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments. I'd loveto hear what you have to say.
Thnx.